For your new year’s party, very appropriate. Also lovely for a summer party, as it is very fruity and refreshing!
Adapted from a recipe from Food.com:
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate (small can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (small can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (or 1 small can pineapple juice concentrate)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (2 liter) bottle champagne
Dump concentrates into punch container and add ginger ale. Stir to dissolve. Dump in a cheap champagne (such as Andre), and then don’t stir anymore (otherwise you lose all the bubbles)! Top with orange slices.
(If you’re lucky, like me, and have a friend named Melanie who can lend you her awesome punch dispenser, you can use that, which will keep everything cool. If not, I recommend freezing your orange slices in advance, and maybe investing in one of those neat ice cube trays that lets you make fun shapes.)